CMC TECH Metal Case, Ball Bearing Fan and Power over Ethernet (5.2V@3.5A 17.5Watt) add-on board (HAT) for the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
Use this HAT to power a Raspberry Pi via an Ethernet cable, removing the need for a separate power supply, an ideal solution for Pi cluster, embedded and IoT projects. means that the HAT is capable of providing all the power needed for running your Raspberry Pi.
- Metal Case (Deep Case) 3.5L x 2.5"W x 1.75"H with 1mm Powder Coated Thick Steel Construction
- Ball Bearing Fan 5V / 3.3V (More reliable and long lasting than sleeve bearing fan)
- Aluminum CPU Heat Sink
- Power over Ethernet (5.2V@3.5A 17.5Watt) add-on board (HAT) for the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
You will need power sourcing equipment to power your Pi. This is either provided by your PoE network switch or with power injectors on an Ethernet cable.* PoE Hat Only, Raspberry Pi not included.
- Output up to 5.2V@3.5A (17.5Watt): CMC TECH PoE HAT is capable of providing all the power needed for running your Raspberry Pi with USB storage and other peripherals up to 5.2V@3.5A (17.5Watt). Unlike most other PoE HAT with output only 5V2A or 2.5A.
- Compact Low Profile design: Idea for Raspberry Pi Cluster It does not affect the data, so you won’t lose bandwidth by using PoE.
- For Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, Not Compatible with Pi 4, Pi 3 Model B and older.
- Require the most common standard IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at compliant POE injector, PoE switch, or PoE router device is required (not included).
- To ensure stable operation, use this product with active air circulation.