For people who already has an analog system, AHD is the most cost effective way to upgrade to Hi Definition.
1. AHD DVR offer HD MegaPixels picture quality over traditional coaxial cable. Use your existing cables, replace only the DVR and cameras.
2. AHD 720P offers about 400% better picture quality than the traditional analog system.
3. Upgrade to AHD DVR, you can keep your existing analog cameras and replace only the ones that you want to have HD.
4. AHD cameras cost the same as the traditional analog cameras.
It's backward compatible with all traditional analog equipment.
1. AHD Mode: Display and Record at HD-720P 1280 TVL image quality when connected to AHD Cameras.
2. Analog mode: Display and Record analog cameras.
3. IP Mode: Display and Record IP Cameras (Onvif)
- 1 x SATA Drive Bay, Capable of Max 4TB Video Storage
- Record and Display AHD 720P (1280TVL)
- Record and Display ANALOG up to 1000TVL
- Record and Display IP Camera with Onvif
- P2P Cloud Service Included
- Support iPhone, Android Phone, Tablet, IE, Chrome and Firefox
- CMS Software included.
|Signal System||AHD and ANALOG NTSC/PAL |
|Display Resolution||1920(H) x 1080(V)|
|Video Compression||H.264 Baseline Profile@L3.1|
|Video Input||AHD/Analog BNC x 8|
|Video Output||HDMI x 1, VGA x 1|
|Audio Input||RCA x 4|
|Audio Output ||RCA x 1|
|Alarm Outputs|| NA|
|Hard Drive Bay||1 x SATA, upto 4TB |
|Peripheral Port||USB 2.0 x 2, RS485 x 1|
Manual, Schedule, Motion, Alarm Trigger
|Power Supply||DC12V 2A|
|Dimension||260(W) x 240(L) x 40(H) mm|